Tuesday, February 17, 2015

BLESS SISTER CHRISTENSEN that she won't go BONKERS !!??!!

17 February by Carolyn
We are trying to get ready for a transfer on March 16-18 -
the biggest the mission has ever had. 
The first day of transfer, new missionaries will arrive. 
The second day of transfer, the missionaries will have a meeting, and all new missionaries will be assigned companions.  All other transfers will be announced, not to mention some kind of dinner for everyone. 
The third day of transfer,  33 missionaries will leave to go home,
26 of them Young Women Missionaries
who were part of the Hastening.

What this means to the office secretary --- A LOT OF PAPER WORK
(which is definitely leading to March Madness) 
Trying to Learn and Accomplish all that I need to is a bit mind boggling. 
Today at lunch, Sister Taggart was to say the blessing. 
I told her I needed help. 
She prayed to  Heavenly Father to help me
"not to go BONKERS!!??!!"  
Amen.  
I knew right then that I would make it through.

No comments:

Post a Comment