If you could see this group closer,
you would see all the radiant smiles of
the sisters in the Illinois Chicago Mission.
Twice a year (March & September) there is a Sisters Meeting (Conference).
This September the meeting was planned by Sister Woodbury and the
Sister Trainer Leaders. They took their theme from the theme
of the Young Women.
Highlights of the meeting:
* Split into groups and rotate classes
* Attended a class on communication with Companions
* Decorations at lunch in Young Women's Colors
* About 45 in attendance
* Addressed by Sister Woodbury concerning the theme
* Two great musical numbers
* Attend other spiritually motivating classes
* Delicious lunch arranged by Sister Williams (helped by office staff)
* Lots of fun, laughter, and getting re-acquainted.