We have grown even more grateful for the things which have always been meaningful to us:
* Family, (Cory, Lily, Tati, Steffan, Kelly, Amber, Aurora, Fred, Mary, Jude, Jady, Jareth, Roy, Kanda, Andrew, John, Kyle, Brietta, and Olivia)....with the assurance that we can work towards being together for eternity. And we haven't begun to name our wonderful extended families.
* Christ's Gospel which brings us so much peace and hope, and also Christ's church which provides so much fulfillment and which is directed on this earth by a living prophet.
* Wonderful neighbors, friends, acquaintances, and at least 180 missionaries that are dear to us.
* The good things of life - our country, our way of living, our home, our culture, our bodies (even though they are getting a bit worn out), modern inventions and other wonders, experiences and adventures, and far too many more things to name.
* And for the season which is upon us - CHRISTMAS - when we can remember that Christ came to earth and took upon Him our sins so we can repent, and little by little become a little more like Him.
Because of this mission, we are having a time of thanksgiving every day....and we love it.
Lots of blogging coming up. It piled up on us. This last week was BUSY.